Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Well, it's been an uneventful weekend. I've decided to scrap everything on here and start again. I've split with Jeremy (in April), been posted to Gagetown (in April) and become a grandmother (in September). My granddaughter's name is Madison Charlotte Jasper, and she is the cutest thing ever. I've got a few things coming up for me. I am going to be a bridesmaid (third time, oh noes!!!!) for Jaymie from work. That's on December 12 in St Andrews, so I will be spending two nights in the luxury of a hotel, which I haven't experienced in a while. The last time I stayed in a hotel was quite nice, and I hope to have a similarly good experience this time around as well.

So back to my day. I went to church this morning. The service was a good one. I really like Father Weir. The RCIA meetings on Tuesday have been going well too, and I think I have made the right decision in joining the Catholic church. It feels right to me. The congregation seems very welcoming at St. Vincent's as well, and I am finding the sameness of the services to be comforting, which was the main drawback for me previously when considering Catholic or Anglican churches as ones I might want to attend. I got my hoya into its pot finally and had a nice supper. The house seems a bit quiet, but time will cure that temporarily at least.

No comments: